“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” This famous quote from Zig Ziglar jives with our guest today, and it’s no wonder that he is riding high! Terrell Brickerson seeks to approach each day with what he calls “An attitude of gratitude.” This positive outlook has taken Terrell from the projects of Detroit to a Six-Figure seat behind the wheel in driveaway trucking. We’re pleased to welcome Mr. Brickerson to the show today as he shares some valuable wisdom and some crazy stories from his 21-year career as a driver. Don’t miss today’s episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- Welcoming Terrell Brickerson and his Attitude of Gratitude (1:00)
- Driving School Busses, Dump Trucks, and Motor Coaches (8:40)
- Moonlighting as a Limo Driver Life is pure Entertainment! (15:33)
- The Brickerson Family (including a deck-driving daughter!) (23:05)
- It’s Family at Norton, too (28:08)
- Advance Planning is Everything (30:35)
- The Highway ahead for Terrell – including a possible retirement in Belize! (38:36)
- Terrell’s favorite Trucks, Tunes, and Tastes! (42:41)
- Hear some serious Brickerson Advice as we wrap it up! (47:01)
Keep Truckin’ Terrell
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry brought to you by Norton Transport.