Making more money often requires getting less sleep. Not so for Deck Driver, Charles Lacomb, aka, “The Sleep Racer”! In just a few short months with Norton Transport, Sleep Racer has become a fixture near the top of the points leaderboard and is doing it his way.
His refusal to sacrifice his sleep or compromise his safety has found perfect fitting with Norton’s commitment to quality. His “slow and steady” approach has also flipped his financial script to green! Hear how this Norton newcomer has begun to count cash not sheep on this episode of #SixFigureTrucker.
- The Story behind the “Sleep Racer” (1:00)
- From Wallstreet to the Military to behind the Wheel – Charles’ journey (3:30)
- Leaving Owner Operator status behind, Sleep Racer is making bank with Norton! (8:30)
- The Teamwork and Training at Norton is next level (11:43)
- How joining Norton flipped his Financial Script to green! (18:59)
- The Land of 10,000 Lakes – Sleep Racer calls MN home (21:43)
- Slow and Steady wins the Race – The Sleep Racer’s strategy to the top (25:28)
- Cream of the Crop – other companies are recruiting Norton Drivers! (35:53)
- Staying Fresh (42:42)
- No Plans to leave – He talks his future plans and staying safe over the road (45:58)
- The Sleep Racer’s Favorite Places and Eats (49:15)
Get some Sleep Charles, and Keep Truckin!
The Six Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful owner-operators have used to build lucrative careers in the trucking industry.