Those who know today’s guest often describe him as responsible and reliable. As such, what Hendrick Taylor emphasized in our interview, did not surprise. Over his eight years behind the wheel, he has learned the art of communication and the priority of safety. These twin guardrails have escorted Hendrick to a stress-free, six-figure career! And the advice he shares with us is as solid as his reputation. All this and more on today’s episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- We’re at the Airport with Hendrick as he travels to his next load (1:00)
- Good Communication makes life easier for Everyone (4:07)
- From Tennessee to Houston in a Show Truck (6:33)
- Hendrick’s Family and their plans for the New Year (9:37)
- Black Ice, Snow, Wind, and other Weather perils over the road (11:11)
- After 8 years behind the wheel, Hendrick talks about the good, bad, ugly, and beautiful of the Trucking Industry (18:40)
- As he boards his flight, Hendrick pitches Driveaway! (21:38)
Keep Truckin’ Hendrick!
The Six Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the trucking industry.