Our guest today has the voice and the experience to sing along with Johnny Cash on his famous song, “I’ve Been Everywhere.” He’s crossed the deserts bare man, he’s breathed the mountain air, and everywhere he goes, he’s mesmerized by the beauty of this country. Born with a traveler’s spirit, Robert Regan spent years as an elite businessman in the corporate world before finding fulfillment in driveaway trucking. Now that he’s found driveaway, the man who’s been everywhere isn’t going anywhere soon. On today’s episode, Robert will say that he can’t think of another job that affords the flexibility, travel experiences, and financial dividends that he’s found in driveaway. And how can you argue with him? He’s been everywhere, man. Don’t miss a minute of this excellent conversation with Robert Regan on today’s episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- Living the Dream at a Mountain Chalet and Ski Resort (1:04)
- A Traveler’s Spirit + Good Planning = Great Experiences (10:05)
- Good Stays with Family, Friends, and Hotels over the road (22:18)
- Non-CDL to CDL (31:06)
- America the Beautiful…esp out West! (32:32)
- Robert’s journey to Driveaway (37:20)
- God Bless the USA (40:13)
- Robert, the Author and Speaker (42:26)
- Mr. Regan pitches Driveaway! (49:25)
Keep Truckin’, Robert!
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry.