There is no dull moment when the “Deck Demon” shows up! Jose Palma returns to the Six Figure Trucker for this special episode alongside singles driver Steven Love. Together, these Truckers fill an entertaining hour with stories of epic bonuses, breathtaking beauty, surprising liaisons, and even a special thank you from the Mayor of San Diego. You’ll also hear them each defend their side of the singles versus decking debate, even as they share the pros and cons of each. It’s a great conversation with two Driveaway legends that you do not want to miss on today’s episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- Jose’s Big FAT Bonus! (2:04)
- The pros and cons of Deck driving vs. Singles in Driveaway (3:12)
- A Great Dispatcher is Huge (12:00)
- Two Can’t-Miss Stories from the Road
- Greeted by the Mayor (18:39)
- A 4th of July Surprise (22:24)
- Whether Decked or in a Single, Driveaway is Win Win (25:10)
- Dreams, Aspirations, and the Yankees (31:15)
- Steven talks about his military service and love for Big Trucks (33:51)
- Dream Vacations (38:37)
- Peace and Beauty on the Open Road (40:32)
- Driving at the Work/Life Balance (46:35)
- The Guys swap Wisdom as we close out a great conversation (52:28)
Keep Truckin’, Boys!
The Six Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry.