We’re joined today by a businessman with a long history using Driveaway. In fact, his company was one of Norton Transport’s first clients. A bus seller by trade, Barry Benesch, will tell you that the business of driveaway is crucial to his bottom line. We get a unique look at our industry today as we catch up with an old friend over a cigar around his firepit. We’re burning one with Barry Benesch on this fantastic episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- We welcome a longtime friend of Norton Transport, Barry Benesch (1:04)
- Barry sells, and Norton delivers – a match made in heaven (1:58)
- Barry talks about the pros and cons of Electric School buses (9:07)
- Cigars, Bourbon, and Good Times! (24:23)
- Baltimore, Baseball, and Beer around the fire pit (40:03)
- Barry shares how he got into the Bus business (46:40)
- The importance of Driveaway (49:40)
Keep it lit, Barry!
The Six Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the trucking industry.
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly podcast about driveaway trucking brought to you by Norton Transport.