At a time when most people are fixated on their phones and focused on themselves, there are still a few good Samaritans out there that pray for the people they meet and try to help where they can. We’re proud to say that we’ve got several in the world of driveaway, and one of them is our guest today Alonzo Seymour. After years of owning and operating a car lot, Alonzo Seymour says that a voice from above literally led him to Norton Transport and driveaway trucking. Now, while that might startle your inner skeptic, we challenge you to tune in and hear him out yourself. One thing’s for sure, Alonzo is a blessing to many people out on the open road and is being blessed in the process. And we think that this episode of #SixFigureTrucker might be a blessing to you as well.
- We catch up with Alonzo after a long run (1:00)
- Divine Direction? Alonzo’s journey to Norton and Driveaway (3:58)
- Peace through Prayer (6:51)
- Preacher Seymour (10:41)
- The man from Montgomery (13:15)
- Place a Premium on Planning (15:43)
- Keep your Dispatcher in Mind (18:40)
- Alonzo’s Family, Fun, and Future in Driveaway (21:03)
- Learning the ropes – Alonzo shares some valuable lessons he learned early in his driveaway career (33:15)
- Ministry on the Road (36:53)
- Alonzo shares what’s on his horizon and some parting wisdom (40:18)
God Bless You, Alonzo!
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry brought to you by Norton Transport.