During most weeks, Patrick Gregory Daniels sits behind the wheel and transports trucks across the country as a driveaway driver. But, on the weekends, he sits behind $10,000 keyboards and transports people to another realm through epic soundtracks and movie scores. As a sponsored musician and recording artist, the world of music is Patrick’s passion. But, as he will say in today’s episode, he fuels his passion with diesel. Driveaway has offered Patrick the financial stability and scheduling flexibility to make his musical dreams a reality. Moreover, his life on the road has become his inspiration as he draws from the places he sees, the people he meets, and the unpredictable moments he experiences over the road. For this Driver/Recording Artist, his whole life is on Tour! Don’t miss a minute of this interesting and inspiring conversation with Patrick Daniels on this edition of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- We catch up with Patrick in his Atlanta Studio during a week off (1:40)
- Communication skills in Marriage AND Trucking (2:55)
- This Driver is also a Sponsored Artist in the Music Industry (6:32)
- Driveaway keeps this Musician on Tour! (13:36)
- Patrick’s Christian faith shapes his Music and his Peace on the road (21:42)
- Top Moments for Patrick over the Road (29:08)
- Patrick’s future plans and his playlist for the road ahead (32:42)
- Breathtaking views and Flexible schedules in Driveaway (37:37)
- Patrick’s Music and How Driveaway Fuels It (40:46)
- A Life-Changing Move from Uber to Driveaway (48:51)
- Patrick offers you great advice as we wrap (51:47)
Keep Truckin’ Patrick
Check out Patrick’s music at https://patrickgregorydaniels.bandcamp.com.
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry, brought to you by Norton Transport.