A noted person once said, “There’s a big difference between earning a lot of money and being rich.” Well, our guest today certainly knows that distinction, and his life tells the story. He’s walked the beaches of both coasts in this country and has hiked the mountains in between. He’s raced cars and panned for gold. He’s been to the Grand Canyon seven times and to Vegas more than that. This Texas Hold’em player has pushed his chips to the middle both at the tables and in life. He’s rich with experience and doing just fine on the bank ledger side as well. Yeah, don’t be fooled by his name. Christopher Poare is anything but poor. Tune in to hear how the world of Driveaway has unlocked a wealth of opportunities and experiences for Christopher on this episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- We catch up with Christopher in Wyoming, between loads, on his fresh headsets (1:17)
- Christopher talks about the importance of Driver Safety (9:12)
- Christopher shares his background and savvy approach to the Road (15:40)
- The Incredible Brotherhood between Truckers (21:04)
- Sweet Rides, Drag Racing, and Texas Holdem (22:36)
- Panning for Gold, Hiking Mountains, and other Hobbies (37:26)
- Christopher’s Favorite Scenes and Sites over the Road (45:44)
- Christopher’s Advice to Prospective Drivers (50:25)
Keep Truckin’ Christopher
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry, brought to you by Norton Transport.