A 15-year veteran of the trucking industry, Daniel James has had numerous job experiences behind the wheel, including his current gig delivering milk to the local schools in his district. One of the perks of this job is, of course, the classic summer break of academia. Daniel James has used this summer freedom to explore the world of driveaway. In driveaway, he has found what he calls his “paid vacation.” Driveaway trucking has enabled Daniel to take advantage of his weekends and summers to go see old friends and explore new places, and make bank in the process. Tune in today to hear how you, too, might discover the path to paid vacations in Driveaway on this edition of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- We catch up with Daniel on his return from a b-day trip from Florida (1:55)
- A Good run, Good friends, and a Great team (Atlanta Braves) (5:00)
- Good vibes in California and Wisconsin (11:10)
- Comparing Driveaway companies (12:50)
- Comparing Driveaway to Delivering milk (15:01)
- Daniel’s plans for his future in Trucking (16:46)
- Daniel loves the excellent Dispatch team at Norton (23:00)
- As we wrap, Daniel pitches Driveaway as a Paid Vacation! (25:32)
Keep Truckin’ Daniel
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry brought to you by Norton Transport.