Whether working the decks of a cruise ship, owning and operating a race track, or burning tread in driveaway, Donald Vivier is an all-in kind of guy. He locks into the task at hand and commits himself to learning. This has led Donnie to a wide variety of experiences, where he has learned what it takes to be successful. In his most recent venture, Donnie has brought his wealth of knowledge and experience to the world of Driveaway. Unsurprisingly, Donnie has found quick success along with the freedom that he’s always craved. Donnie’s our guest today with a ton of advice! Join us for this episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- From his home on the coast, Donnie shares his journey to Driveaway (1:22)
- Donnie connects the dots to make Driveaway work for him (6:04)
- For Donnie, Tow-behind is where it’s at! (11:13)
- Memorable experiences over the road (17:57)
- Working on a Cruise Ship (24:04)
- Founding and Operating a Race Track (30:21)
- Always be a learner (36:50)
- Donnie talks about his future and freedom in Driveaway (38:32)
- It’s Not a Job; it’s a Business…run it as such! (43:40)
Keep Truckin’, Donnie!
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry brought to you by Norton Transport.