It’s easy to elevate and celebrate driveaway truck drivers like our guest today. Nathaniel Sensley is the real deal and has been so for 35 years behind the wheel. Listening to his stories and wisdom, it’s clear that this thoroughbred trucker is the kind of ambassador the driveaway industry needs. He’s a runner who keeps the roads hot but is never too busy to help a fellow driver. In fact, if you’re in the business of trucking at any level, Nathaniel Sensley will be your friend and call you family. He loves the beautiful people of trucking, the great food of this country, and the climb into a rig. Hey, what’s not to love about Nathaniel Sensley? Join us today as he brings his friendly spirit along with truckloads of wisdom to the show on this episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- Climb aboard the Food Tour with Driveaway Veteran Nathaniel Sensley! (1:05)
- It’s been a Trucker’s Life for Nathaniel since 1988 (11:13)
- What separates Driveaway and Deck Driving from other jobs in the Industry? (18:12)
- Nathaniel offers a sweet tribute to his Mom (26:46)
- Difficult rigs and explosive cargo (28:46)
- Same Day Pay (35:05)
- The Dispatcher relationship is like Husband & Wife (37:01)
- The Breathtaking beauty of our great country (42:00)
- Nathaniel pitches Driveaway and offers some great advice (44:26)
Keep Truckin’ Nathaniel!
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry brought to you by Norton Transport.