As a big fan of Coach Prime, today’s guest especially admires the positive energy that Deion Sanders uses to bring people together. But Bryant Robinson’s admiration doesn’t stop short of emulation. Rather, on today’s episode, you’ll hear him say, “I’m your Deion.” Bryant, aka “Super B,” loves to help people and bring a positive energy that is contagious to his dispatchers, customers, and fellow truckers over the road. Tune in today to hear why we’re thankful to have Super B as a Driveaway Driver with Team Norton! #SixFigureTrucker.
- We catch up with “Super B” for a late-night call (0:52)
- The importance of good sleep for good performance (6:05)
- CDL or Non CDL, that is the question (12:18)
- Route planning and Traffic with Super B (14:12)
- Super B’s path to Trucking and a Helpful spirit (19:02)
- Long weekends, College Football, and Prime Time (26:39)
- Positive energy with teammates and customers (28:05)
- The Family of Super B (32:37)
- Bryant pitches Driveaway and offers advice to new and potential Drivers (35:00)
Keep Truckin’ Super B!
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry brought to you by Norton Transport.