The wrong crowd and some poor choices landed today’s guest behind bars when he was eighteen. After his release, not even McDonald’s would take the risk of hiring him. But, instead of letting these early errors lead to ruin, Jonathan Greene turned failure into fuel. Some premium, Top-Tier, high-octane diesel fuel, that is! Maximizing every opportunity he was given, Jonathan eventually landed his destination job in Trucking. As a driveaway driver, he pulls six figures and simultaneously finds inspiration for the side hustle that might make him famous…and may surprise you. Jonathan is a published author who’s about to release his second novel under the pseudonym DaVon Greene. He’s a man who’s turned trouble into triumph and has a prosperous road ahead. We couldn’t be happier to have this fascinating driver on our show today as we welcome Jonathan Greene on today’s episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- Welcoming Published Author and Truck Driver Jonathan Greene! (1:28)
- Jonathan highlights his first book and his writing process over the road (3:59)
- His journey from Trouble to Triumph…from Incarceration to Inspiration! (12:00)
- His two passions – Writing and Trucking – work together (19:30)
- An LLC, a good Accountant, and other tips for the Trucking Trade (21:30)
- Jonathan details his upcoming book release, including a special offer! (24:42)
- The Highs and Lows of Trucking (32:25)
- Jonathan reflects on his career, his future, and his family (38:45)
- He shares what motivates him and offers some to fellow drivers (45:30)
- As we wrap, Jonathan pitches the Trucking Industry! (54:16)
Keep Truckin’, Jonathan!
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry brought to you by Norton Transport.