With over a decade of experience in the industry, our guest today was already a believer in the business of trucking. But, when he discovered Driveaway with Norton Transport, Jakee Dixon’s faith turned fanatic. In fact, he’d tell you to stop whatever you’re currently doing and join “the best thing since sliced bread” – the world of Driveaway trucking. On today’s episode, Jakee shares his journey to Driveaway and what makes this business so lucrative, freeing, and fun for the whole family. Hey, he just got back from Jamaica and is laying down plans for Paris! On top of all of this, Jakee credits Trucking for helping him overcome his fears and insecurities along the path to manhood. Maybe this Driveaway thing is the best thing since sliced bread! We’re pleased to have Jakee as one of our drivers and excited to have him as our guest today on the #SixFigureTrucker.
- Catching up with Jakee Dixon in a Deck set in route to the Windy City (1:13)
- “Fat weeks” and Finger-licking Dividends (5:39)
- The hot and cold of Decking (12:06)
- An 11-year vet, Jakee shares the challenges and blessings of Trucking (15:21)
- At the apex of his career, Jakee talks about Life, Family, and Driveaway (28:43)
- Jakee’s preferred Podcasts, Hotels, and approach to Finances on the road (39:57)
- Planning, Patience, and other traits for success in Trucking (46:20)
- Driveaway is “the Best thing since Sliced Bread!” (47:04)
Keep Truckin’ Jakee!
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry brought to you by Norton Transport.