This week on Six Figure Trucker, you’re in for a treat (without the trick) as we welcome Corey Jackson on Halloween. While trick-or-treating with his son, Corey discusses his career with Norton Transport, which allows him the flexibility to balance work and family life. Corey shares his passion for car restoration, his love for the open road, and the scenic views he enjoys while trucking. He also highlights the importance of trust and communication between drivers and dispatchers. Despite the challenges of the job, Corey plans to continue trucking for years to come and loves working with Norton Transport!
Highlights from this week’s conversation include:
- Catching up with Corey on Halloween night (1:19)
- Corey’s background at Norton, personal interests, and favorite candy (2:44)
- Car restorations and projects (10:48)
- Favorite scenic spots on the road (11:28)
- Freedom and flexibility (12:46)
- The relationship between driver and dispatcher (15:22)
Keep Truckin’ Corey!
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry brought to you by Norton Transport.