Customer satisfaction is crucial to the success of any business. So, when you have teammates who demonstrate genuine care and reliability to customers, you want to express gratitude for what they do and dig a little deeper into how they do it. That’s exactly what we do in today’s episode as we welcome one of our drivers, Amanda Edgecombe. She’s a driver who lives by the golden rule and applies it in numerous ways. One of those ways is her commitment to punctuality. Just the thought of being late stresses her out, so she takes the necessary precautions to ensure that she is always on time. Her punctuality provides peace of mind for her, but she’s not the only beneficiary. Her on-time stats have also produced a lot of happy customers! We’re pleased to have her on our team here at Norton and as our guest today on the #SixFigureTrucker.
- We caught up with Amanda just before Thanksgiving and heard her perspective on life from her home in Tampa, Florida (1:04)
- Reset and prioritize your Peace of mind! (3:40)
- Appreciating Amanda for coming through in a tough, time-critical situation (7:31)
- Always on time, Amanda is the Princess of Punctuality (12:31)
- Right-hand drives, TWIC cards, Manual certification, and other endorsements (15:50)
- Her Driveaway future and its rewards (23:00)
- As we wrap, Amanda previews her Thanksgiving Meal, talks Football, and Pitches Driveaway (23:47)
Keep Truckin’ Amanda!
The Six-Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the driveaway trucking industry, brought to you by Norton Transport.