Who comes to mind when you think of weekends in Vegas, cheesesteaks in Philly, love interests in the Dominican Republic, and a date to go skydiving? You’re probably visualizing the Spring break goals of college kids or maybe the highlight reel of a Hootie and the Blowfish tour. How about a truck driver with Norton Transport and Driveaway?
Join our host Justin Scott for this week’s episode as he sits down with deck driver, Jose Palma (@chepeqbx). Jose shares how driving trucks has given him purpose, financial security, and respect while also presenting opportunities for more fun and adventure than he could have imagined. He also shares valuable insights about life on the road. We’re proud to have Jose with Team Norton!
- What happens in Vegas… (1:30)
- Jose shares his journey to becoming a 6 figure trucker with Norton (3:06)
- The life-changing, money-making, fun-filled life behind the wheel (6:50)
- How to sleep well and stay healthy out on the road (9:13)
- Out of the nightlife and into the good life out on the road (15:42)
- Jose shares how he maximizes his earnings and eats healthy (18:44)
- Norton’s commitment to people helps guys like Jose make bank and have a great time doing it. (21:41)
- Great food and great people. (You can’t eat healthy all the time – gotta have a Philly Cheese Steak!) (24:36)
- How Jose keeps his body and mind sharp while over the road (27:40)
Thanks for hanging with us Jose. Keep Truckin!
The Six Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful owner-operators have used to build lucrative careers in the trucking industry. For more information, or to subscribe, please visit https://www.six-figuretrucker.com/.