To say that our guest today has a great motor is an understatement. This dude’s engine is always running on all cylinders, whether he’s free stylin’ in the Caribbean or working his side hustle in South Beach. He’s a true entrepreneur who goes hard after every venture and plays hard after every success. Edward Thomas is living out his dreams, and it’s all powered by trucking. That’s right, he would tell you that the secret to his freedom to travel and chase his dreams is found behind the wheel. He would also tell you to give it a shot! In this episode, he will say, “Do it! Don’t think twice about it. Don’t be intimidating by decking. Just do it!” He will also say that his entrance into the world of deck driving was the best decision he’s ever made. You don’t want to miss our conversation with Edward Thomas on today’s episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- We catch up with Edward in his hometown of Miami (1:00)
- A true Entrepreneur, Edwards shares his side hustle in South Beach! (4:00)
- Entering the world of deck driving, Edward loves his dispatch team at Norton, and the opportunities afforded him in decking (8:55)
- Friends and Freedom in Driveaway – Edward is living his best life over the road, including one of the all-time great birthday Gifts and time in the Caribbean! (16:31)
- We get Edward’s opinions on CNG Fuel and Driving Singles (29:19)
- 36 and a Bright Future! As he celebrates his 36th birthday, Edward looks ahead to his future in trucking and other ventures (34:31)
- “Do it!” Edward gives his pitch to anyone considering driveaway trucking and deck driving (39:00)
Keep Truckin’, Edward!
The Six Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the trucking industry.