The Six-Figure Trucker highlights the successful men and women behind the wheel of the beautiful business of trucking. But it’s not always and only about making money here at SFT. We enjoy highlighting the incredible people that make the wheels of this industry roll. Today we catch up with one of our drivers as he helps to provide relief and aid to the areas in Florida that were recently battered by Hurricane Ian. Benjamin Bernard is thrilled to spend over two weeks on the grown in the Fort Myers area in an attempt to do his part to help his fellow man.
When he’s not out saving the world, Benjamin fills the free time afforded him in driveaway with numerous other ventures and interests. From the full remodel of his house to his side business in welding, he’s a regular jack of all trades. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast who’s been known to strap his motorcycle to a deck set for a quick and cost-effective return trip. We’re pleased to welcome the bright and talented Benjamin Bernard to the show on today’s episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- We catch up with our Good Samaritan in Sarasota, Florida, where he has come to help with Hurricane Ian recovery (1:00)
- Up on Two Wheels! (5:05)
- Moving from Two Wheels to Two Wings. Benjamin’s approach to flying (14:52)
- Expert Advice on Load planning and preparations (17:11)
- Benjamin shares his experience in trucking and his journey to Driveaway (20:47)
- From a Welding Business venture to a Full Remodel of his house, Benjamin takes advantage of his freedom in Driveaway for big-time productivity (23:32)
- Kind of like Santa – Benjamin talks about delivering brand new trucks to eager Customers and other cool experiences in Driveaway (28:37)
- Moving Deck Sets is unique. Benjamin talks about a couple of no-nos when Decked (33:36)
- Rumbling home in an Old School Army Humvee? (37:28)
- Benjamin pitches Driveaway! (40:25)
Keep Truckin’, Benjamin!
The Six Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the trucking industry.