If Guy Fieri is the ‘Mayor of Flavortown,’ our guest today is the Grand Master of Music City. Twilighting as a Chef for Entertainers, Steve Sneed has delighted the pallets of the likes of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kid Rock, Justin Bieber, AC/DC, and the Beach Boys. Even the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, once made a special entrance to shake our driver’s hand after tasting one of his entrees. And being a chef was his second career! While cooking for Rock Stars on the side, Steve Sneed has enjoyed a successful 34-year career in the trucking industry. We’re thrilled that he joins us today on the Six-Figure Trucker! Steve has a passion for driveaway and loves to share the wisdom he has gleaned over the road. You don’t want to miss a minute of our conversation. But this is a fair warning: this episode of #SixFigureTrucker may make you hungry!
- Integrity and Honesty are twin keys to Success in this Industry! (1:00)
- This 34 year Veteran in trucking Pitches Driveaway (5:25)
- Steve shares some Crazy Stories (23:55)
- Steve talks about his fierce desire to build and protect the reputation of truckers (30:01)
- Better Roads and GARDENS! Steve talks about his green thumb (33:50)
- AC/DC, The Beachboys, Michael Jackson, Kid Rock, the Biebs?! You won’t believe who Steve has cooked for (41:00)
- Steve talks Future plans (54:11)
- As we wrap up this episode, Steve pitches driveaway to prospective drivers (57:41)
Keep Truckin’, Steve!
The Six Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the trucking industry.