There’s nothing like knowing you’ve got the perfect gift for that special person. Seeing their face light up as they open the present of their dreams is the sweetest gift of all. In the spirit of Christmas, our guest today describes himself as a giver who loves to make dreams come true. And Driveaway has made it possible for Brandon Leigh. In driveaway, Brandon has found a career that provides opportunities that match his hustle. He can work as much as he desires and has learned to leverage expert planning toward serious profit. This former diesel mechanic has traded his wrench for a wheel and isn’t looking back. Driveaway has brought a smile to Brandon’s face and to everyone around him. Here more on today’s episode of the #SixFigureTrucker.
- Facing a Traffic Jam in a CNG (1:00)
- A 3,100-mile Marathon run in a Peterbilt Garbage Truck! (7:08)
- Planning is everything. It’s really what makes the job (14:19)
- From Chicago with a wrench to Tampa and a Wheel (19:57)
- The Birthday boy! Brandon turns 28 on the road (28:04)
- Good planning prepares you to be ready for anything (30:40)
- The benefits of driving at Night (35:15)
- A good plan is more important than a comfortable cab (37:55)
- Brandon shares his journey to Freedom in Driveaway (41:26)
- “I like to make dreams come true” (45:00)
- An expert planner, Brandon plays chess, not checkers (47:02)
Keep Truckin’, Brandon!
The Six Figure Trucker is a weekly conversation that shares the strategies and stories that successful drivers have used to build lucrative careers in the trucking industry.